Develop/design, drive and implement new product development initiatives. Develop solutions based on functional and technical specifications in order to meet quality & performance requirements.
Assists in the management of small projects, , schedules, track the progress of projects and report their results.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
1. Code, test and troubleshoot programs utilizing the appropriate hardware, database, and programming technology.
2. Test and develop programming modifications.
3. Write new program code using prescribed specifications.
4. Develop the artificial intelligence solutions in C++/C#/python
5. Develop concrete, detailed plans for a project, including the schedule, the budget, outlining the duties of each team members, identifying project goals, and setting a timeline for the project.
6. Monitors the projects to ensure that projects remain on track, meet deadlines, stay under budget, and develop according to plan.
1. Experience in software development in C ++, C #;
2. Knowledge of windows services, webservices, REST API, JSON, SOAP, web technologies, developing applications in two or three tier architectures
3. 2 years of project management experience
4. Experience with specific project management methodologies such as Scrum and Agile
5. Degree in IT or relevant field
Perform research and development of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Machine Learning (ML) algorithms toward automating the cleaning, processing, and analyzing process data with the goal of transforming images or videos into information useful for industrial quality control systems, and for monitoring applications based on image analysis techniques. Contribute to the organization’s strong drive to be at forefront of using AI to develop data-driven solutions to difficult industrial challenges.
Main tasks & responsibilities:
1. Develop algorithms which autonomously analyze large amounts of information to discover trends and patterns.
2. Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using AI and machine learning techniques; Combine models through ensemble modeling
3. Develop standard metrics demonstrating model performance, robustness, and validity.
4. Ensure that algorithms can be practically deployed with minimal resource usage and maximum ease of use in existing architecture
5. Deliver high quality software design documentation
6. Prototype new ideas/technologies to create proof of concept and demos
7. Contribute to the development of standard operating procedures for the use of artificial intelligence within industrial processes.
– Experience in Python, C++;
– Experience in Git, command line tools (ssh), Unix
– Familiarity with AI algorithms for problems, including natural language processing, classification, clustering, dimensionality reduction, anomaly detection;
– Experience with AI frameworks (such as Keras, Pytorch, Scikit-learn);
– Experience in applying AI to images analysis preferred;
– Ability to develop and deliver presentations;
– Ability to communicate effectively in writing and verbally;
– Ability to identify issues, present problems, and implement solutions;
– Capability of communicating technical concepts clearly, concisely, and understandably to non-technical colleague or external parties.
– Good leadership, organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task;
– Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
– Ability to introduce new AI tools
– Master’s Degree in computer science, informatic Engineering, electronic Engineering or relevant field
– Should have a wide range of technical competencies including: statistics and machine learning, coding languages, databases, machine learning, and reporting technologies.
It is a permanent challenge to creativity and innovation of solutions.
It is a combination of knowledge within multidisciplinary teams to achieve a result with quality and meet the client’s needs. It is to work in a challenging environment, with supportive and competent colleagues.
Joel Alves, Senior Developer & Computer Vision tech Lead, Neaplataform Product team
How’s working at Neadvance?
It’s like running, pursing a goal using your skills, increasing those skills day after day, collecting faculties to join you, sharing knowledge with them and improving your performance in every way. And at the finish line, you’re tired but more confident and better prepared for the next run.
Áurea Salgado, Development Engineer, Software Development Team
Neadvance proposes to create highly innovative systems to solve our customers’ problems.
It forces us to look for more and better solutions to achieve the project’s goals. This demanding and innovative environment helps us in the pursuit of solutions that revolutionize the market.
Álvaro Oliveira, Senior Development Engineer – Technical & Project Manager, Software Development Team
I understand and acceptI do not acceptPrivacy and cookies policy